Real Estate Investing: Should You Buy Raw Land? Mark Podolsky on Your Money, Your Wealth podcast 225
The Land Geek Mark Podolsky shares his method for turning unwanted dirt and “rock farms” (aka raw land) into cash. Plus, can you aggregate rental properties into an LLC to take advantage of the qualified business income deduction? And can you avoid state taxation on your required minimum distributions (RMDs) if you move to a state that doesn’t tax retirement accounts? Transcript & show notes: http://bit.ly/YMYW-225
00:45 - The Land Geek's Raw Land Investing Model
10:47 - Raw Land Real Estate Investing Stories and Mistakes
21:52 - Would Aggregating Rental Properties in an LLC Satisfy the 250 Hour Safe Harbor Requirement for the Qualified Business Income Deduction? (QBI)
28:52 - Can I Avoid State Tax on RMDs by Moving to a State That Doesn’t Tax Retirement Accounts?
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.” http://bit.ly/2FDSfK2
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.